Friday, December 28, 2012

The Value Of A Laugh

We went for a short drive tonight and our boys, Danny and Brady, were settling in the very back seats of our van to begin a new DVD movie we had just purchased.  Danny says to Brady, "we need to laugh at least a couple of times every day, but today we have already laughed ten times."  It made Becky and I chuckle.  That started a conversation where we expressed our gratitude for happy children.
That brings me to my thought for today.  Different situations in our lives allow us opportunities to make a choice to be happy or to be sad. 
I like the approach that Danny took this evening, "we need to laugh at least a couple of times every day!"
I hope that each of us will choose to be happy even when given the opportunity where we could be justified in being sad.  Happiness is a great thing!  Choose today to wear a smile on your face and be the happy person you are destined to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment