Saturday, December 29, 2012

It's About Being Together

Last night, our family spent the evning enjoying the beautiful Christmas lights at Temple Square, in Salt Lake City, Utah.  It was a nice night.  I am always amazed at the love I feel for Becky and our children.  They bring me so much joy and I often wonder what life would be like without them and I offer a prayer of thanks that I have them in my life.
One of the highlights for me was to watch the way that they interact with one another and the outward love and affection that our children show for each other.
I realize that there are many who don't enjoy this blessing that I am talking about but I hope that love with become more prevalent within the homes of everyone and that we will all come to understand that when all is said and done, the family is all that really matters!

No comments:

Post a Comment