A recent conversation revealed the reality that a person I know doesn't feel like his life is worth all that much.
I don't know about the rest of you but I believe that my life is everything!
It is worth the few minutes to me to express some of the things that make life truly valuable and worth living for.
David Letterman has made famous his Top Ten List and I felt it appropriate to verbalize my own Top Ten Reasons Why My Life Rocks.
10. I awaken every morning and get to enjoy the beauty of the world around me.
9. My health is good and I can see, hear, smell and taste.
8. I can feel the love of my family and those others who are close to me.
7. I have a home that is filled with love and harmony and where peace and safety dwell.
6. The act of gratitude brings peace and perspective to everything life has to offer.
5. Our parents. They have taught and continue to teach me every single day that being a good boy is the best way to be!
4. Our four children: Natalie, Laurel, Brady, and Danny. They are a joy to me personally.
3. I have Becky who loves me and cares for me more than any other person I know. She brings me comfort and a lot of happiness.
2. Jesus Christ is my Savior and it is only through Him that I can return to the presence of my Father. What He did for me allows me to fix the mistakes that I make and become stronger through the trials of life.
1. There is a clear and divine plan laid out by a loving Heavenly Father that allows
perspective and direction.
I love my life and it is because of the experiences of my life that I am the person today who is trying to do what is right and trying to make continuous progress.