Sunday, November 4, 2012

Our Special Day

Our anniversary has been celebrated differently this year than any other year.  I have loved being with Becky and to enjoy our 18th anniversary caring for somebody else...together!  I love you sweetheart and I have learned a greater lesson from you through your incredible ability to show compassion for your fellowmen.
Becky has loved my grandparents and has treated them as her very own.  I watched Becky as she gently rubbed the tiny feeble legs of our dying grandpa.  I watched the outpouring of her love through her word and deed.
This anniversary will go down as a very special one for me because I learned some greater lessons when I watched my sweet wife be who she always is.  I love you and I appreciate your love for me.  Happy Anniversary and hoping for many more to come.











No comments:

Post a Comment