Monday, October 22, 2012

Need Your Help

May I tell you about a recent experience that happened and brought my heart a lot of joy? Becky sees the needs of others very well and then she is quick to act. I have watched over the nearly eighteen years of marriage as she jumps in and helps out. We have talked about this before but service to another rarely comes at a convenient time. It has never mattered to Becky. I am grateful for her wisdom and the love she has for other people.
A person called to get some help and Becky was not home. This person tried to contact some other people but was dismissed because of other distractions in their lives. Finally the person was able to contact Becky and help was on it's way. I admire her willingness to share of the gifts and talents she possesses. It is her compassion that blesses these people.
I am thankful to have her as my best friend and my sweetheart. Thanks love, for all that you do! I am the beneficiary of daily acts of service from you.
I want to be the type of person that will act when someone is in need.

No comments:

Post a Comment