Friday, July 20, 2012

In His Image

I had a conversation with our son Brady.  We talked about how differently our bodies are built--the shape, size.  We talked at length about the way our Heavenly Father intended for us to be.  I told Brady how important it is to realize and better understand the uniqueness of every single person.  He meant for us to be the way we are. 
That leads me to my thought for the day.  If the idea is important enough to the One who created us then how much should it mean to us that we are okay with who and how we are.
We are created in His image.  We all have divine characteristics that come from a divine Maker.
There are things that each of us are dissatisfied with about our bodies but we ought to try hard to be happy and content with who we are!
Brady and I had a meaningful conversation and I hope that he remembers it his whole life.  I hope I will do better and remembering exactly who I am and the blessings that are so freely given to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment