Thursday, July 19, 2012

I Hadn't Thought Of That

Today, I went to the admissions office at the University of Utah. I was stunned at how young some of the kids look that are currently enrolled. My mind raced at the reality that a year from now our oldest will be walking on campus at a university and some forty year old dude will go home and tell his wife how young the kids were walking around campus.
It brought a refreshing youthfulness to my heart. I feel proud that these kids are moving on to the next level of education so as to prepare and build a solid foundation for their future.
I am grateful for knowledge. It is exciting to learn new things and to be taught by those who have educated themselves and are then willing to teach those of us that could use a little bit.
Life is a great big school. Learning enriches the mind and is invigorating to the soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment