Sunday, December 16, 2012

'Go Fish"

There is a card game that I have played literally thousands of times.  I played when I was young and I play it currently as an adult.
This card game can be played with multiple people and the pace of the game is dictated by the players themselves not by some sort of timer.  It is a relaxing game that doesn't require much 'brain power' and the best thing about it is that you can learn it when you are very young.
I have played 'Go Fish' with each of our children since they were little kids and have loved every minute of it.
Our youngest son Danny asked me if I wanted to play a game of cards with him.  I told him that I would love to play with him.  "Dad, what do you want to play?"  My reply was simple.  "Go Fish!"
We shuffled the cards really good and dealt out five cards to each of us and the enjoyment began there.  We played several games of this and visited along the way.  It was a fun time and I stored some additional good times in my memory bank of life.  What a life I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment