Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

It's such a nice day.  We went to breakfast for our yearly tradition--Grandpa Dick took the entire family.  We are now at the movie theater watching "Wreck It Ralph."  It's nice to be together as a family.  I hope that everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving.  I love family and the time we have together.  Dinner is at Mom and dad's house at 5 PM.  I'm excited for not only the food but the time to spend together.  Have a great day and may the blessings of your life be made completely clear to you today and every other day to follow.
I would feel completely ungrateful if I didn't report on our day.  We went to Becky's parent's house for Thanksgiving dinner.  It was lovely and very classy.  We took opportunity to express the gratitude we felt for many things in our lives.  We went around the table three consecutive times so that everyone could share their feelings about the specific things for which they are grateful.  What a lovely time we had.  Mom fixed a delicious meal and our time together was rich.  
I hope your day was everything you hoped it would be.  


No comments:

Post a Comment