Sunday, July 29, 2012

My Meeting With A Man

Today, a man walked into the church and needed some information. He was an elderly man who needed to find the time that a particular church meeting started. I looked up the information he was looking for in the phone book and drove him there. Once I got him to the correct church building, I walked in with this man and got him settled and then left to go back to church. He was from the Flagstaff, Arizona area. He was a sweet little man. His ethnic background was Navajo Indian. I asked him if he was a convert to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints or had he been a member all of his life. He told me that there was a boy in his school class who introduced him to the church. He was six years old. He then wondered what ever happened to that little boy. He told me that because of that young boy, his life had been changed forever. I silently wondered where this man was in his journey of life. I thoroughly enjoyed the chance I got to be with this man and to feel of his sweet spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment