Friday, July 27, 2012

I Love Everything About You

I want to devote this blog post to my sweetheart, Becky.  I hope that this will benefit all who read it even though it is about her. 
I have watched my sweet wife as she has been patient with this knee injury.  For anyone that knows Becky, she is a devoted person.  She loves to help others and she really loves her family.  Because she has been ordered to stay off of her knee, literally, she has missed some things that she so badly wanted to be a part of.  She has missed some family functions.  For months, she has worked on the float for the Days of '47 Youth Parade that she was in charge of and yet was unable to be in attendance.  She has helped plan and carry out Girl's Camp and was unable to attend.  For the most part, it has been a frustrating summer for her but she has remained positive and even done so when people weren't particularly understanding about her ability be in attendance.  I have been so grateful for those people who have provided their time and talents to help 'shoulder' the load that she couldn't carry. 
In the privacy of our own home, I have watched and personally felt of her incredible love.  I am so grateful for who she is and how she carries herself in life. 
On a more personal note, may I mention a couple of things that I really love and admire about Becky?
From the time when we were dating up until the present time, I have been grateful that Becky is who she is no matter who she is around.  She is the same today as she was yesterday and she will be that same person tomorrow.  There aren't very many people that have that ability.  I have loved that so much and I feel grateful to have her in my life.  I love you!
I have a lot to learn from Becky.  She teaches me things that I would not learn from anybody else.  I am a blessed man.

No comments:

Post a Comment